3/13/2009

FINALLY!!!

Joye's 1st tooth finally broke through! We were beginning to think that she didn't even have any. Her gums on the bottom have been red and swollen for like 3 weeks. When she would wake up in the morning I would check to see if her tooth broke through. This morning she could feel that something was different. She sucked her bottom lip in and bit down with her top gums. She was biting so hard that I couldn't pry her mouth open. I had to trick her to get her to open up. She is such a stinker sometimes, so stubborn. Wonder where she got that from...couldn't have been from her mother and father, or could it?

3 comments:

Allyson said...

I can't believe she is just getting her 1st tooth! Olivia has her two front bottom and her two top ones in the front just came in. I have to trick Olivia when when I want to see or feel her teeth. Joye is so cute. I love the oreo picture. It looks like she loved it!

jonisill said...

Yay for Joye!! She is so cute!! I had so much fun watching all of her different facial expressions yesterday. She has such a funny personality.

The website for the scrapbook printing is scrappingsimply.com There is a tab at the top of their homepage that says blog printing that will take you to the website that does the blogs.

Monica said...

Dude! I totally figured out how to add you! Hahah! On your main page or whatever it is, go to the bottom left and click the ADD button and type in my URL. I dont know what it is though....crap. HAHAH!

OOH yay for Joye! Teeth suck though...plegh! Hahah!