3/06/2009

Our Silly Boys

The boys were being so silly the other day. First of all they wanted their coats on inside and they had to have their hoods up. Then I looked over and Jaxon was laying in the laundry basket with his covers on and the remote in his hands. He would try to change the channel every commercial. Luckily he only had the DVD remote.

My mom loved porcelain dolls, she had a ton. Anyway when I was little she bought a doll that looked like a baby. It's body, arms and legs have beads inside them so they are soft, but the head, hands and feet are porcelain. I loved this doll! My mom would put it up in her curio cabinet and pretty much everyday I would go when she wasn't looking and get this doll out and play with her. I was at my Dad's the other day and I went and found her and brought her home. She had one of my doll blankets wrapped around her. I put her on the couch and Alek found her and fell in love. He has held that doll for 2 days. He didn't want to go to dance, because he wanted to sit and hold her. He will kiss her and talk to her. He tells everyone to be quiet, because we are scaring the baby. He didn't care this much about Joye when we brought her home.


2 comments:

Coby and KaeDawn said...

They are so funny!! I can't wait to see what crazy things Braxton will do.

jonisill said...

I love that! I do my scrapbook pages with my photoshop program, and with the scrapbook factory program that I bought for my computer.