3/03/2009

Our Little Smoker

Joye was in her walker yesterday and I gave her a pretzel. I left the room and when I walked back in I had to take a double take. I swear she had a cigar. She was holding it just like you would hold a cigar. I laughed so hard, and she just looked at me like I was crazy. Well I must be; I thought my 9 month old had a cigar.

This is a random picture. Our backdoor neighbors dogs have been breaking through the fence to come play with Mustang and Shelby, it's a weird change, Mustang is usually the one breaking through. Anyway, I looked out yesterday and their dogs were curled up together. They were so cute, I had to take a picture.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That is so cute. She totally looks like she is smokin' and the pretzel is the perfect size of a cigar! But hey, even with a "cigar" in her mouth she is beautiful!

jonisill said...

Haha! What have you been teaching your children?? J/k That picture is priceless!