3/27/2009

Last Weekend

This is a little late. Last weekend Chris and Staci were in town so we went over to see them. It has been forever, and we hadn't met their baby Kyrie yet. It was so sunny that we couldn't get the kids inside for anything. We all had tons of fun. Everyone was there except for Erick, Leslie, Bryn and Kyler. We missed them.


Rylee and Jaxon, getting along in this picture. It's not a big surprise when they don't get along, so we have to get a picture when they do :)
Cute Kyrie. I love this picture she's sticking her tongue out for Uncle Braden.
I loved this picture of Avery. She loved being outside. She sat on her blanket all day.
Alek loving on Avery. He sure does love the babies.
Ice Cream!! Homemade is the best. The kids are always so excited to help crank.
Here's Jaxon taking his turn
Avery must have gave Joye the stink eye.
Joye loves homemade ice cream. But then again, who doesn't? I would hold the cone away from her and she would lean over where ever it was a get her share.
The 2008 Beauties
Avery 6 months, Joye and Taylor 10 months and Kyrie 3 months.
We're going to have our hands full when they get a little bigger
About half way through the day Braden and I were wrestling and I won! Both him and his pants :) I took him down and Braden had free air conditioning. He decided to fix them the redneck way...Ducked Tape!!! This is the after shot. I didn't get the before shot, it wasn't too appropriate for the blog anyway.

3 comments:

Staci Scott said...

I love the pants! That is so hilarious, but what a good way to fix the problem. It was so good to see all of you! I was glad you guys came to hang out. I haven't had much opportunity to be with you, but everytime I'm around you I feel so much better about everything. Rindi, you truly are so awesome and I'm so glad you joined our family. We have been so blessed! And I love that little Joye. I was shocked at how big she acts! It was so much fun to get to be with you guys. Miss ya already! Love, Staci

jonisill said...

Ha Ha! Love the butt shot of Braden! That was so funny! It was a fun day! I am glad you guys could come. I love your scrapbook page on the side.

Katelyn said...

I'm so grateful that you didn't post Braden's bare bum on the blog. Bloody fingers I can handle, that...not so much ;)