3/29/2009

Getting Too Big

It was a pretty nice day outside yesterday. And today snow, but that's beside the point. The boys were playing outside and Alek came in saying Jaxon needed help that he was stuck. Well Braden went out to see what was going on and Jaxon's training wheels were broken and falling off. So we decided that this was a good opportunity to teach him how to ride a two-wheeler. He did awesome. He picked up on it so fast.
We couldn't let Jaxon have all of the fun, and someone needed to show him how it was done. So Braden and I stepped up to the plate.
Braden isn't flexible enough to sit and get his legs on the pedals, so he had to stand up.

3 comments:

Staci Scott said...

How funny! You guys make me laugh. I'll have to tell Dusty about Jaxon. He doesn't dare even try to ride without his training wheels.

Katelyn said...

HAHA I'm surprised we didn't see crack in that picture of you riding the bike. By the way, I'm a big dork and broke my phone. I don't know if you've tried to contact me in the last little while so I thought I'd let you know so you don't worry. LOVE YOU!!!!!

Leslie said...

That is so funny. I am glad you guys could step up and show him what was up!!! I can't believe he can do that. Bryn didn't learn before we left, so she still doesn't know how to do two wheel's yet!! Way to go Jaxon!