3/10/2009

When Mom's Not Looking

I had to go to the bathroom, so I told the boys to watch Joye and make sure she is okay and doesn't eat anything she shouldn't be. Well I came out of the bathroom and the boys ran out of the living room. I just thought they were excited to go play. Nope! They thought they were in trouble. This is what I found.
They decided that they like Oreo's so Joye must. Yeah she did. She had it everywhere. So I cleaned her up and I couldn't find the boys. So I looked in their room and my room, I couldn't hear them downstairs. So I left it alone for a while thinking they'd come out. Joye needed a diaper change so I walk into her room to grab a diaper and there were the boys sitting in her crib. They climbed up some how and then they couldn't get out.

3 comments:

jonisill said...

How cute!! Who wouldn't love an oreo??
FYI-If you want to start digital scrapbooking, Don't get the scrapbook factory. It's a pain. Get adobe photoshop element. you use it to edit the pictures, as well as scrapbooking. You can download a ton of free scrapbooking kits on-line to use with it.

jonisill said...

Photoshop is a very hard program to learn. However, once you learn it, it's really very easy. One of the girls from my ward growing up wants me to help her with it. I am supposed to go to her house saturday to give her a lesson. Sherin said you guys are going to be there so, If you want to come with me, you can. What version do you have? I have 6.0 They are all very similar though, so that really doesn't matter. Do you have a desktop or laptop? If you have a laptop, just bring it.

Coby and KaeDawn said...

They are so cute!! I love the Oreo picture.. it must have been yummy!