11/10/2008

Alek Was Made Just For Me!

Well I am a cuddler, and of course I married someone who isn't. Braden hates cuddling, he does it when I bug him long enough, cause he knows as soon as I fall asleep he can roll over and be by himself. But sometimes he does it just because he loves me and I don't bug him, but I still think he sees the light at the end of the tunnel and waits til I fall asleep. Anyway I don't need Braden to cuddle with anymore I have Alek!! Last night the boys were in their room watching a movie, and Jaxon fell asleep on their little couch. So Alek got bored and came out with us. When it got later we sent Alek to bed. When Braden and I went to bed ourselves we looked in and Alek instead of crawling up into his bed went and layed by Jaxon and fell asleep cuddling with him. He's just like me! I can't go to bed without Braden and where ever Braden is that's where I want to be. I love how they are wrapped up into each other. AHHH, Brotherly Love :)

3 comments:

jonisill said...

They are so cute!! I'm on Braden's side. I'm not a cuddler either. Except with babies! I could cuddle a baby for the rest of my life and I would love every minute of it! Luckily, Avery likes to cuddle (ALL DAY!)

The Mumfords said...

I'm definitely a cuddler! That picuture is so cute! Now to Joye - it's so fun to feed babies new food and see their reaction...until they're able to spit it all over you!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

I love this picture..it is so cute! Looks like Jaxon didn't mind being cuddled:)