11/01/2008

Halloween!

I took the kids down to my brother Cory's house on Halloween, we ate soup and then went Trick-or-Treating. The boys had so much fun. Alek was nervous when we first got going and needed help going to the doors. Then he got into it, until it got dark. One of my brothers neighbors was wearing a scary mask and Alek freaked. He wanted to go home right then, and he wanted to be carried the whole way. Debbie carried him for a few houses then he talked himself into not being scared and had fun again for the last couple houses.

Here's the kids!

Brooke was Dorothy
Toto
Cory was the Scarecrow... If he only had a brain


Debbie was the wicked witch. I hope she doesn't kill me for posting this picture.

1 comment:

Elder D. Blake Muns said...

Hey there, it's Aunt Margie and we love your kids costumes. They look adorable. Love that Tinkerbell! It's fun to see your blog. Whitney cant wait to see the kids. (Maybe at Thanksgiving? If you'll be around). I love seeing Grandpa Bruce helping the kids - looks like he got the worst job of getting the guts out. lol
Good luck to Braden in the Police Dept. Hope he makes it. Love ya all.