11/14/2008

Ballroom Class

Braden and I started taking a ballroom dance class at the studio I teach at. It was so much fun! We learned 4 basic steps of the Tango, last night. Then every couple of weeks we will learn a new dance. Braden is a really good dancer, and partner. I was impressed! He is an awesome partner dancer, just by himself is where he needs some help. But I am completely opposite. I can't partner dance, I am a leader, I can't follow. I am too use to worrying about myself. I was doing better with following after a couple minutes. Jaxon's teacher Micah stayed to take the class with us and he didn't have a partner, but since TaNesha was still there with us, she was his partner! She had so much fun. I don't think she was happy with me at first, but I think she loosened up with him after a minute and had fun.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Sounds fun, I would love to have the time to do that with Erick! I just don't think I would ever talk him into it.