11/07/2008

My Husband The Mechanic

Well Braden did it! With the help of his dad that is. They got our truck back on the road! And in pretty good time too. It would have been done faster but they couldn't find the right size pressure plate. Then they couldn't find anybody locally to turn the fly wheel. So Braden's Dad took it to one of his guys in Salt Lake. They also welded the control arm back together and put it back on. They did an awesome job, better than new, the clutch is so smooth and easy to push. Braden may have to switch me cars now. I love driving standards, and now that the clutch is so easy to push its like driving a car. Love it!

2 comments:

jonisill said...

Go Braden!! I have no idea what Your talking about-with all of the truck lingo but it doesn't sound easy. Good job!!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

That's awesome that they got it all fixed!! Sounds like it took a lot of work.. I can't wait for Coby to fix his car so I can have mine back..lol