11/03/2008

YUM

I have been feeding Joye things here and there off my plate, so today we bought her some baby food. We gave her some prunes (she's a little backed up :) ) I didn't think she'd like them, considering when I open the container I gagged. She she loved them, she ate half of the container. Alek saw that I was feeding her and he wanted some so I gave him a little bit, he ate it and thought for a minute and then got a happy face on and said "Mmm, I like it" Jaxon heard him and came running inside screaming " I want some I want some" so I gave him some. You would have thought I was trying to poison the kid, he coughed and tried to spit. He said "Ewww, thats gross mom!" I laughed, then Alek said "Mom, can I have some more." Well I would have to agree with Jaxon I thing prunes are gross too. Well Joye enjoyed them and thats all that matters.



1 comment:

jonisill said...

MMM! Prunes! looks good! She is so cute and hey, kudos on the potty training. Feels great doesn't it??