11/26/2008

And So It Begins

I have been waiting for Joye to start crawling. I feel like she has been rolling over forever. Well she hasn't started crawling, but she has figured out that since we have hardwood floor if she slaps the floor her palms stick and she can pull herself. Well I was in the other room the other day and I hear Jaxon screaming. "No sister!! No Baby Joye, No!!!" So I go into the living room and she had pulled herself into the entertainment center and had moved my family blocks all over and pulled a movie out. Jaxon was so upset, "Mom baby Joye is touching your stuff." So I grabbed my camera and took a picture, the flash scared her and...

This was her reaction.
Her face is priceless. She looks just like Jaxon when you catch him doing something that he shouldn't be. Jaxon didn't know that she had his Diego toy, when he found out he freaked, "She has my Diego and she's sucking on it!"


1 comment:

Courtney Beck said...

Hey Rindi, I have your prints now. I had to get one re-printed so that's why it took longer. Do you want me to mail them to you?