11/24/2008

Chiller

Well I have been a little behind. We had a slight accident with our printer, so I couldn't upload my pictures onto the computer, but we got it under control and we're back on track. Anyway. Last night the boys decided they were tired and just went to bed by themselves. I went in to check on them and to shut off their light and this is what I found.
Alek had gotten in bed with his hat on, covered up, and put both hands behind his head. He is so chill. I don't know what his deal is with that hat, but he loves it. After we took pictures we took off his hat and put it next to his bed. First thing this morning, he came in all upset and woke me up, I asked him what was wrong and he said he couldn't find his hat. I told him where it was and he went and got it and he was fine. What a weirdo.

No comments: