11/28/2008

Thanksgiving!

We went to my brother Cory's house for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun. Joye was so excited for her first Thanksgiving. When I got her in her car seat and went to put her in the truck she was giggling and kicking her feet and the whole way down to dinner she sang to us. She was so happy all day. She loved the yams she ate them right up.
Yum food!

Here's my niece Lydia, my nephew Renee, my other niece Cambree, Joye and my Dad

Braden busy at work

Joye's first Thanksgiving really tired her out
After my brother's house we went up to Garland to visit the Anderson's. Allyson was there with her baby Olivia, she is a few weeks older than Joye. They were standing together and were ok until Joye decided to touch Olivia. Olivia was having none of that.
Joye absolutely loves Bruce's sister-in-law Sharla. Every time she is holding her Joye is so smiley, well yesterday she was holding her and did a sound with her mouth and that triggered Joye and Joye laughed forever. Sharla would just pretend to laugh and Joye would giggle. Joye had the whole room laughing, plus Sharla, which would make Joye laugh harder. After a while we could tell that Joye's belly hurt, but she wouldn't stop laughing, Aunt Sharla was too funny


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Joye is getting so big, I can't believe it. Very impressive on the pies Braden!!!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

That was so funny when my mom got her laughing so hard!! It was a fun night..I'm glad I got to see you guys:)

jonisill said...

Now you need to teach me to make pies!! I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving!