11/16/2008

Happy Birthday Alek!!!

It's Alek's birthday today! We told him yesterday about his birthday because we had a party with my family for November birthday's. And ever since then that is all that he can talk about. I think that its partly because he is so excited, and because he likes to tease Jaxon. Jaxon has had the hardest time with Alek's birthday, he thinks it should be his birthday too. Yesterday Jaxon got upset and ran up to his bed, I went to check on him and he had put his pillow in front of his ladder and he was hiding behind it, crying and he kept saying "Daddy said it wasn't my birthday today" So I said "but it's not Alek's birthday today either." He said, "Oh ok!" Then he was fine. Today I asked Alek how old he was he said 3! Then I asked Jaxon how old he was he said "3! We're 3 together mom!" We have got Jaxon over his jealousy by telling him how cool it was to be three together for a month and a half. It's so hard for the boys to understand the birthday thing, and now that we have finally got Jaxon over his jealousy, we get to deal with Alek in a month and a half.
Alek is getting so big. He is so independent that he has to do everything by himself. If I help him put his pants on and do up his button, He has to undo his button and do it back up himself. And he found out that Jaxon can't do up his button so he just teases Jaxon. He'll stand up on the couch screaming watch this Jaxon, he'll undo his button and do it back up again, then he'll do his evil laugh. He loves to tease. He is great at wrestling and loves to beat up Jaxon and Daddy. Braden can't wait to put him in wrestling when he gets a little bigger.

3 comments:

jonisill said...

I LOVE your pictures. They are so cute! I Love Joye's dress. I almost bought the same one for Avery. In fact, it's still sitting in my on-line shopping cart at Old Navy. I've wanted to buy it but she really doesn't need another one so I've been trying to make myself resist. I hope Alek had a good birthday!!

Leslie said...

OH MY!!!!! Kyler and Alek are going to have to have a match when we get there, that is all Kyler wants to do is wrestle. I love the story about he pants and the button. I am sure it really gets a reaction from Jaxon which is just what Alek wants!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEK!!!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Your family pictures are so adorable!! Oh and i am so jealous that you guys are taking a ballroom dance class..i have always wanted to do that!